Print Your Labels In-House with Primera’s LX2000!
LX2000 is Primera’s newest and fastest pigment inkjet label printer. LX2000 represents an entirely new product class in desktop label printing. Large, separate ink cartridges for cyan, magenta, yellow, and black keep cost per label low, while print speeds of up to six inches per second produce your labels quickly. Printed labels can include photos, graphics, illustrations and text – even high-resolution linear or two-dimensional bar codes. Print labels when and where you need them in just the quantities you can actually use.
Features of LX2000:
- Large, separate ink cartridges
- Short-run label printing
- Prints up to 8″ wide
- Wide variety of substrates including paper, polyester, polypropylene and vinyl
- Speeds of up to 6″ per second
- Pigment inks for more durable labels
- 4800 dpi
- Wired Ethernet, USB 2.0 and wireless connectivity
- Built-in “pizza-wheel” style cutter
- Bartender Ultralite software included for label formatting
- Operating systems: Windows® 7/8/10+ and Mac OS X 10.9+