- ★Poweful But Compact: AVAPOW A08 car battery jump starter with upgrade technology EC5 output(1500A peak)can jump start for12V vehicles, truck, SUV, motorcycle and boat(Up to 6L Gas 5.5L Diesel Engine)even in extreme temperature(-10℃˜60℃).
- ★Safety Protection: Smart Safety Jumper Cable built-In 8 safety features, short circuit protection, over-current protection, overload protection, over-voltage protection, and overcharge protection, spark-proof protection, reverse polarity protection, high-temperature protection. The specially designed indicator notifies you of incorrect use with an audible buzz and flashing lights.
- ★USB Fast Charging: 12800mAh lithium jump starter also with dual USB quick-charge 3.0 outport(up 75% faster than a standard charger)can fully charge your any compatible electronic devices.And power pack is charged by type-c.
- ★LED Emergency Light and Portable: Portable car jump starter has Flashlight, Strobe and SOS Light modes, This multi-purpose flashlight is great for camping, outdoors, indoors, emergencies, travel,etc. It is only 1.3lb, mini compat size, easy to store and carry.
- ★What’s in jumper box: AVAPOW 1500A Jump starter x1,Intelligent battery clamps with starter cable x1, hight quality usb cable x1, User Manual x
AVAPOW A08 upgrade car jump starter Power– It adopts 4-battery lamination process to deliver 3-5 times enhanced cranking power, extended cranking duration and achieve less temperature difference of battery.1500A peak current can help you quickly start a 12V car, SUV, or truck (up to 6L gas or 5.5L diesel engine).
Safe- This jump start battery pack uses the newest version clamps featuring nine advanced safety technology, which makes operations safe and secure.
Protable- It is only 1.3lb, mini compat size, easy to store and carry.
Multi function- Dual USB output port can charge mobile phone; It is also equipped with a super bright LED, which is used as an emergency flashlight with strobe and SOS signal.
- If it is less than 50% charged, it may not be able to start your engine. We recommend fully charging the battery before you use the jump starter for the first time.
- After every successful jump start, the jump starter will reset automatically. If it fails to jump start your car, remove and reconnect the clamps after two minutes. After the LED display shows the voltage, start the car engine.
- DO NOT jump the car engine more than three times continuously as it may overheat or damage the product.
- Charge the battery at least once every 3 months to preserve lifespan