- EDIBLE FROSTING SHEETS: Best For Cake and Cookies Decoration. The Icinginks cake frosting sheets are one of the topmost choices of bakers for cake printing. These premium icing sheets are compatible with all the edible printers in the U.S and other countries. They are super white with easy to peel off back plastic packaging. The product has a shelf life of 12-24 months if sealed in airtight zip lock bags.EDIBLE FROSTING SHEETS: Best For Cake and Cookies Decoration. The Icinginks cake frosting sheets are one of the topmost choices of bakers for cake printing. These premium icing sheets are compatible with all the edible printers in the U.S and other countries. They are super white with easy to peel off back plastic packaging. The product has a shelf life of 12-24 months if sealed in airtight zip lock bags.
- LETTER SIZE: Get the perfect fit for your cake! One pack of edible sugar sheets contains 20 sheets that has a printable area of 11″ X 17″ ( 0.25″ is kept for plastic to peel the icing sheet easily). It has a slight essence of Vanilla flavor, not too sweet (which will not alter the taste of your cake)
- CERTIFIED KOSHER AND FDA COMPLIANT: Stay safe and healthy! Our Frosting sheets are Kosher certified by Orthodox Union and made using FDA-approved ingredients only. They are also Allergen-free, Gluten-free ingredients, Nuts free, Soy-free, Dairy-free, GMO, Peanut-free, Sugar-free, and vegan. The complete list of ingredients can be found under Ingredients Tab.
- HIGH QUALITY VIBRANT EDIBLE IMAGES – Convert your digital images into edible images, cookies, and drink toppers. Our frosting sheet produces VIVID, SHARP & CRISP Edible Prints. Personalize them to print the favorite cartoon for your kid’s birthday, corporate logos, or for any occasion.
- AS EASY AS 1-2-3: It’s that easy! The Icinginks edible frosting sheets for cakes are super easy to cut in any shape. You can use a regular scissor, blade, or knife to cut the edible paper to the desired shape and size for decorating and topping cakes. They can also be used with any electronic silhouette or Cricut cutters.
- MULTIPURPOSE DECORATIVE EDIBLE PRINTER PAPER – The sugar frosting sheet can be used for various kinds of cake decorations, cake toppers, cookies, chocolate-covered Oreos, and other confectionery and bakery items. Picture quality remains intact.
Art made Edible
- How To Use: Place the content under this tab “How It Works”
Be sure not to remove the plastic backing before printing. Thereafter place the frosting sheet for the cake into the printer with the frosting side up. Keep the printed sheet at room temperature for 10-15 minutes to dry.
- After baking, allow your cake, dessert, or cookie to cool. Then coat it with cream, fondant, or marzipan as per your liking. Remove the backing from the edible sugar sheet.
- Using a tabletop’s sharp edge, slowly roll the image from the corners towards the center, releasing the image from the backing sheet.
- Ensure that the icing is moist when placing the image over the iced cake. As icing is moist, the image will blend seamlessly with the cake, making it a stunning topper.
- Do not remove the plastic backing prior to printing.
- After printing the image on the frosting paper remove the backing paper, freeze the printed frosting sheet for about a minute or place it in an oven for 1-2 minutes at low temperature to soften it.
- Simply place the edible icing sheet on top of your cake and it will absorb into the frosting leaving a flawless image on your cake.
DO NOT REFRIGERATE. This may dry out the icing sheets and cause them to crack.
Simply keep the frosting sheets stored flat in the original white cardboard box within the silver bag sealed tightly inside the zip-lock bag in a cool and dry place. Keep out of direct light, Exposure to heat and light may affect the quality of your print. When it comes to print with the frosting pages, plan ahead of time and then store them in a big, Ziploc bag.The printed icing sheet will last at least 6 months if stored correctly. Over time, you may find the color fades and the sheets become slightly firmer.