- EDIBLE FROSTING SHEETS: Best For Cake Decoration and white in color and producing clear, high-quality edible images, and these prime edible frosting sheets do not alter the flavor of the icing. The product has a shelf life of 12-24 months if sealed in airtight zip lock bags.
- A4 SIZE FIT: Get the perfect fit for your cake! Sugar sheets are available in single packs containing 24 frosting sheets for printing edible images. Colorful edible images can be printed on 8.5″x11″ sheets that are beautiful and enticing.
- CERTIFIED KOSHER AND FDA-APPROVED: Stay safe and healthy! Our edible frosting sheets are all-natural, allergen-free, gluten-free, and nut-free, and certified Kosher and FDA-approved. Frosting paper for cakes is mainly composed of sugar and starch, making them completely safe to consume.
- DURABLE FROSTING PAPER: Make your creations as unique as you like with Icinginks’ high-quality frosting sheets. With an edible image printer, you can print edible frosting sheets for decorating cakes. Once you have printed the image, it can be applied to any cake or confection. Blank edible frosting sheets can also be used to print decorative toppers for cocktails and foam-based drinks.
- AS EASY AS 1-2-3: It’s that easy! It is possible to cut edible frosting sheets into any desired shape by peeling off the backing. To decorate the cake, you can cut the frosting paper with regular knives or scissors. Following printing, backing plastic easily peels off and dries quickly.
Art made Edible
- How To Use: Place the content under this tab “How It Works”
Be sure not to remove the plastic backing before printing. Thereafter place the frosting sheet for the cake into the printer with the frosting side up. Keep the printed sheet at room temperature for 10-15 minutes to dry.
- After baking, allow your cake, dessert, or cookie to cool. Then coat it with cream, fondant, or marzipan as per your liking. Remove the backing from the edible sugar sheet.
- Using a tabletop’s sharp edge, slowly roll the image from the corners towards the center, releasing the image from the backing sheet.
- Ensure that the icing is moist when placing the image over the iced cake. As icing is moist, the image will blend seamlessly with the cake, making it a stunning topper.
- Do not remove the plastic backing prior to printing.
- After printing the image on the frosting paper remove the backing paper, freeze the printed frosting sheet for about a minute or place it in an oven for 1-2 minutes at low temperature to soften it.
- Simply place the edible icing sheet on top of your cake and it will absorb into the frosting leaving a flawless image on your cake.
DO NOT REFRIGERATE. This may dry out the icing sheets and cause them to crack.
Simply keep the frosting sheets stored flat in the original white cardboard box within the silver bag sealed tightly inside the zip-lock bag in a cool and dry place. Keep out of direct light, Exposure to heat and light may affect the quality of your print. When it comes to print with the frosting pages, plan ahead of time and then store them in a big, Ziploc bag.The printed icing sheet will last at least 6 months if stored correctly. Over time, you may find the color fades and the sheets become slightly firmer.