Lithium-ion rechargeable battery cell: N18650CK
higher energy, long cycle life
Nominal capacity:3050 mAh @ 0.2 C
Minimum capacity2950 mAh @ 0.2 C
Nominal voltage:3.6 V
Charge voltage:4.20 V
Discharge cut-off voltage:2.5 V
Energy density:234 Wh/Kg(0.2C)
Max charge current:
1C (3050mA) 10℃≤T≤45℃
Max discharge current:
1C (3050mA) 60℃＞T≥45℃
2C (6100mA) 45℃＞T≥5℃
0.5C (1525mA) 5℃＞T≥-20℃
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase.
Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled.
Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended.
The batteries are sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module).
Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers.
Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, OR SIMILAR DEVICE
- MISUSING OR MISHANDLING LITHIUM ION BATTERIES CAN POSE A SERIOUS RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY USE WITH PROPER CIRCUITRY IN A PROTECTED BATTERY PACK
- ONLY USE WITHIN MANUFACTURER LISTED SPECIFICATIONS
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE BATTERY IN A POCKET, PURSE ETC. – ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder, spot weld only
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging batteries unattended
- RESELLERS MUST FORWARD ALL WARNINGS TO ALL CUSTOMERS FOR THEIR REFERENCE AND SAFETY
VAPE / E-CIG BATTERY WARNING
This battery is manufactured and sold for the intended use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a BMS (battery management system) or PCB (circuit board/module). This battery is neither designed nor intended to be used with an e-cig, vape, or similar device. USAGE OF THIS BATTERY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!